If you are looking for music business resources, Indie Artists Alliance is the place.
We have built this site to be a tremendous resource for Independent Musicians of all genres. We have a very robust site with materials to help you succeed and add new material on a regular basis. Please read the page and take a look around the site and see all of the things that we have to offer.
For only $3.95 per month or $19.95/year you will have Back Stage Access to all of the Indie Artists Alliance music business resources with new items being added constantly. Be sure to read this entire page including our terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
If you are an Independent Musician, it’s important to put your agreements in writing.
Help manage to expectations and keep everyone knowing what their roles are, what is expected of them and how they will get paid by using one of the many music contracts on our site. Whether you are new to the business or are a long time professional, you have to get it in writing. Written in easy-to-understand language and fully modifiable. This means you can create additional contracts from the contracts in this book by deleting and merging paragraphs, or using the agreements as-is, you will have a wealth of contracts at your fingertips.,
These music business contracts have been written and reviewed by the staff of Indie Artists Alliance and Media Media Inc. for ease of use anywhere in the United States. We have created these so they are easy to modify for all music business situations
Agency Booking Agreement
Agency Booking Agreement II
Agreement of Limited Partnership
Agreement of Obligation to Pay
Ancillary Agreement (360 degree)
Artist Publicity Agreement
Artist Recording Contract
Artist Recording Contract II
Artist Tech Rider
Artist-Master Producer Contract
Artist-Record Company Contract II
Artist-Record Company Contract III
Artist_Band-Record Company Contract
Assignment of Copyright
Assignment of Copyright II
Band Booking Agreement
Beat Agreement I
Broad Rights Contract
Broad Rights Contract II
Commercial (Jingle) Production Agreement
Commercial Music Contract
Commercial Music Contract II
Concert Performance Contract
Copyright Assignment-Publisher to Publisher
Copyright Assignment-Publisher to Songwriter
Copyright License and Contract
Digital Distribution Agreement
DJ Services Contract
DJ Services Contract 2
Event Performance Checklist
Exclusive Agent-Musician Contract
Exclusive Songwriter Agreement
Executive Emploment Agreement
Feature Film Offering
|Festival Entertainment Agreement
Film Synchronization Contract
Film Synchronization Contract II
Foreign Agency AgreementGeneral Partnership Contract
General Partnership Agreement II
Independent Contractor Agreement
Independent Contractor Contract
Joint Venture Contract
Joint Venture Agreement
Management Agreement I
Management Agreement II
Master Agreement Receipt
Master Track License
Master Use Recording LicenseMerchandise Licensing Contract
Music Video Contract Rider
Non Disclosure Agreement Reciprocal
Parental Consent Form
Payment Obligation Contract
Performance Contract – Theatric
Personal Management Contract
Photographic Work for Hire
Power of Attorney
Producers Lien on Master
Producers Letter of Agreement
Public Access Video Release
Publisher Royalty Sharing Agreement
Publisher Royalty Attachment
Publisher-Record Company Contract
Publisher-Royalty Sharing Contract
Radio Performance Release
Record Company-Producer Contract
Recorded Video Performance Release
Recording Contract (Exclusive)
Recording Mechanical License
Royalty Payment Schedule
Single Song Option Contract
Sound Contracting Agreement
Sponsorship Agreement II
Sub Publishing Agreement
Termination of Agreement
Venue Booking Agreement
Work For Hire
College Radio Guide with contact information.
Indie Artists Alliance has developed the most up to date listing of U.S. College Radio Stations.
It’s a fact! Without the backing of a major record label, most Indie artists will never get airplay on mainstream radio. Why? Because in the big business of music, cash (for promotion) is king and struggling performers usually don’t have much.
That doesn’t mean there are no other exposure opportunities out there. One avenue for Indie artists to get their tunes spun on the airwaves is college radio. There are hundreds of these stations in the United States looking for quality music to broadcast — in all genres. That doesn’t mean they will play everything that lands on their desk, but as a rule, college radio stations are open to giving new songs a chance if they believe they will appeal to their audience.
We list stations, detailed up-to-date information, as well as submission and genre information.
Radio play means more CD, digital media sales and gigs…this guide will help you to locate radio stations looking to play YOUR music.
District of Columbia
Over 100 magazines and webzines that will review your music
Music industry contacts including music supervisors, movie studios and more.
We are rapidly building this comprehensive list of music supervisors, movie and TV studios looking for music.
Music Supervisors on Twitter
We’ve put together a list of Music Supervisors on Twitter so you can stay connected and see who has opportunities for you to submit your music.
QR Code Generator
Create your own QR codes with our professional QR Code generator.
How to create your own Digital Download Cards, QR Code integration and marketing,
Crazy prices on UPC BarcodesOne
One UPC Barcode for $4.00 – volume prices are even less
Over 300 resources, tutorials, associations, directories for Independent Musicians.
Post your Press Releases for free with a feed to our twitter, Facebook, Indie Artists Alliance on LinkedIn pages along with a link in our Music newsletter.
- Except for using these contracts and agreements as part of your music business, no part of this website may be copied or distributed without the express written permission of Media Media Inc. dba Indie Artists Alliance.There are no warranties, express or implied for the included contracts. These documents need to be modified for each legal and/or business situation. These agreements and contracts should not be a substitute for legal advice and the use of these agreements should be discussed with an attorney in your state.
- By purchasing and using these agreements you acknowledge that you have read this disclaimer and agree to its terms and acknowledge.
- You further acknowledge that Media Media Inc. and Independent Artists Alliance (Indie Artists Alliance) has not advised you that these agreements pertain to your specific situation and you waive any warranty, express or implied in relationship to the use of these agreements. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not purchase and/or use these agreements.
- Radio, Music Supervisor and Studio Guides:
- We make every effort to make all information as accurate and complete as possible. It is in your best interest to confirm the mailing addresses/contact information/etc with their websites.
- Refunds – We do not offer refunds. All recurring billing is through paypal and you can cancel at any time. You are responsible for cancelling prior to the next billing cycle.