For only $3.95 per month you will have Back Stage Access to all of the Indie Artists Alliance music business resources with new items being added constantly:
Music Industry Contracts
Indie Music Contracts for Musicians, Managers, Labels and Promoters
If you are an Independent Musician, it’s important to put your agreements in writing.
Help manage to expectations and keep everyone knowing what their roles are, what is expected of them and how they will get paid by using one of the many music contracts on our site. Whether you are new to the business or are a long time professional, you have to get it in writing. Written in easy-to-understand language and fully modifiable. This means you can create additional contracts from the contracts in this book by deleting and merging paragraphs, or using the agreements as-is, you will have a wealth of contracts at your fingertips.,
These music business contracts have been written and reviewed by the staff of Indie Artists Alliance and Media Media Inc. for ease of use anywhere in the United States. We have created these so they are easy to modify for all music business situations
Here is a complete list of music contracts and agreements. (Opens in new window)
College Radio Guide with contact information.
Indie Artists Alliance has developed the most up to date listing of U.S. College Radio Stations.
It’s a fact! Without the backing of a major record label, most Indie artists will never get airplay on mainstream radio. Why? Because in the big business of music, cash (for promotion) is king and struggling performers usually don’t have much.
That doesn’t mean there are no other exposure opportunities out there. One avenue for Indie artists to get their tunes spun on the airwaves is college radio. There are hundreds of these stations in the United States looking for quality music to broadcast — in all genres. That doesn’t mean they will play everything that lands on their desk, but as a rule, college radio stations are open to giving new songs a chance if they believe they will appeal to their audience.
We list stations, detailed up-to-date information, as well as submission and genre information.
Radio play means more CD, digital media sales and gigs,” says Phil Peretz of Indie Artists Alliance, “We are driven to create new and unique ways for Indie Artists to succeed as our growing suite of products and services and are proud to announce the release of this guide.”
New – June 2013 – Over 100 magazines and webzines that will review your music
Music industry contacts including music supervisors, movie studios and more.
We are rapidly building this comprehensive list of music supervisors, movie and TV studios looking for music.
QR Code Generator
Create your own QR codes with our professional QR Code generator.
How to create your own Digital Download Cards, QR Code integration and marketing,
20% off on UPC Barcodes
Each month we will have a new coupon code posted in the Members area.
Subscribing indicates that you have read and agree with our terms and conditions below:
- Except for using these contracts and agreements as part of your music business, no part of this website may be copied or distributed without the express written permission of Media Media Inc. dba Indie Artists Alliance.There are no warranties, express or implied for the included contracts. These documents need to be modified for each legal and/or business situation. These agreements and contracts should not be a substitute for legal advice and the use of these agreements should be discussed with an attorney in your state.
- By purchasing and using these agreements you acknowledge that you have read this disclaimer and agree to its terms and acknowledge.
- You further acknowledge that Media Media Inc. and Independent Artists Alliance (Indie Artists Alliance) has not advised you that these agreements pertain to your specific situation and you waive any warranty, express or implied in relationship to the use of these agreements. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not purchase and/or use these agreements.
- Radio, Music Supervisor and Studio Guides:
- We make every effort to make all information as accurate and complete as possible. It is in your best interest to confirm the mailing addresses/contact information/etc with their websites.
- Refunds – We do not offer refunds. All recurring billing is through paypal and you can cancel at any time. You are responsible for cancelling prior to the next billing cycle.